home     my store     new releases     latest news     my gallery     free stuff

Friday, May 18, 2012

New Releases 5/18/2012

Happy Friday! So since I completely spaced yesterday and forgot to post the sneak peeks here, today's releases might be a total surprise to you blog readers! If you happened to find your way over to the Facebook page though, you did get a chance to sneak a little peek. But let's move on to the important stuff - this week's releases!

First up, a fab pack of templates based off some recent layouts I made. Yeah, I know! I scrapped 4 whole layouts without templates! It's a miracle :) I love how these turned out and I'm super excited about showing them to you!





And here's the fabulous work done by the CT:


My other release this week is a pack of templates to make hybrid cards. These cards are sized 5.5x4 and super easy to use. I made these based off cards I've made in the past and if you've always been a little interested in trying hybrid, these are a great way to get started.



I've also got some fantastic news tomorrow, so be sure to check back again - you won't want to miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment