home     my store     new releases     latest news     my gallery     free stuff

Friday, May 4, 2012

And We're Live! (New Releases 5/4/2012)

So here it is - the day has finally come! And I won't keep you waiting. You want to know where I'm going to be selling, right? Well, check it out:



Yep. I've opened up shop at Digiridoo Scraps! I've spent my fair share over there when I was on both Liz (Band Geek Designs) and Aly's (Truman Studio) CT's and have also gotten to know Marianne pretty well too. I've always thought about opening a store and when she posted the designer call over there, I had to take the chance. I was thrilled when she gave me the big yes!

So, I've got the three fabulous products that you got a peek of, plus a set in a huge grab bag with three other designers at the 'Roo and a last minute release I put together earlier today. I'm not going to waste any more time blabbing and show these previews and the fabulous layouts both my CT and the store's CT have created.


iNSD Collab Template Grab Bag


Talk About It Template Pack


Straight Up Template Pack


The Minimalist Template Pack
part of the May Take Your Pick @ the 'Roo


So Fresh, So Clean Template Pack







Phew! That's a whole lot in one post! Be sure to check out the scavenger hunt this weekend at the 'Roo. Each day three designers will be announcing a that they have a free product somewhere in their store. I'll be making my own little announcement one of those days, which means one of these bad boys up here will be for free! There's also going to be an awesome 75% off sale going on all weekend long - you're definitely not going to want to miss iNSD weekend at the 'Roo! Have a great weekend and check back later this weekend for a special announcement!

No comments:

Post a Comment