home     my store     new releases     latest news     my gallery     free stuff

Friday, May 11, 2012

New Releases 5/11/2012

Happy Friday! Can you believe we're already almost half way through the month?! Last weekend was such a whirlwind and it was so excited to be a part of iNSD as not just a shopper, but also as a designer! I had lots of fun and throughly enjoyed being on the designer end. Don't worry, I also really enjoyed being a shopper too!

I've got 3 great products out this week! First off is a set of 6 3x4 journal cards. I've noticed journal cards all over the place and I know I love to use them too. But not all kids include them and sometimes I find myself wishing I had one. Well, these templates are the perfect thing to have on hand. Each is a layered journal card that you can dress up to perfectly match any kit you're using!



Second I've got just the thing for those of you are still grumpy about the new Facebook Timeline. Dress up that new profile of yours with my cover photo templates. Each one is a perfect enlargement of the Timeline cover photo and once resized by the directions included, will sit quite pretty at the top of your Timeline profile. I've even included a blackout layout to give a guide as to where you profile picture sits so you don't end up covering up part of your pretty creation!



And last up is the template pack I contributed to the huge grab bag available last weekend! Each one of these templates has an awesome large photo spot. I love large photos right now and had a lot of fun creating this pack.



Grab all of these products this week at 30% off! (sale ends 5/17/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment