home     my store     new releases     latest news     my gallery     free stuff

Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Template Challenge

So, every month we're going to have a template challenge here on the blog. All you have to do is use one of the two freebies posted during the month on the Facebook page, make a layout and upload it to my gallery at the 'Roo. Then once you've got it uploaded, come back here and link it up in the comments. At the end of the month I will pick a winner to receive a $4.00 GC! So here's a reminder about the first template for the month. You can get started scrapping now or wait to see the next template this month (posting around the 15th). Your pick!



or



Just head over to the Facebook page (link to the right --->), grab the download and get scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. I hope I'm doing this right! :) Here is a link to my layout from the 2nd of your Facebook freebies for the month of May...

    http://www.digiridooscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=37575

    ReplyDelete