home     my store     new releases     latest news     my gallery     free stuff

Thursday, May 24, 2012

2 Peeks & CT Announcement

So I've got three things to share today. Two peeks at the awesomeness coming out tomorrow and the long awaited CT announcement. I guess we'll start with the peeks. There's two fab packs coming out tomorrow and I'm kind of in love with both of them.





Next up, the announcement. I was pretty surprised at the amount of applicants I received. And the amount of talent! OMGosh it was overwhelming! I just didn't expect that kind of response being so new. I wanted so badly to say yes to everyone, and almost did until my sweet hubby reminded me I really shouldn't have that large of a team lol I already had a few fabulous ladies helping me out, so I told myself I wasn't going to go over 20. I ended up going just under that number and I'm so excited to introduce you to this fabulous team!



And be sure to check back soon for their pretty faces and bios under the "meet the ct" tab. I'm going to work on getting that updated here and there so you can too can get to know these awesome ladies. See you tomorrow with the product reveal and some awesome, awesome layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment