home     my store     new releases     latest news     my gallery     free stuff

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gayle {gaylemaupin}



I'm Gayle, and I live in Peoria, IL with my husband of 13 years and our three children. I officially began digital scrapping almost 3 years ago after I tried to make an online photobook of one of our Disney trips and became irritated because I couldn't move things around on the page. Before that, I taught myself to use InDesign (and before that PageMaker) to put together a 48-page informational publication for a local beauty pageant. After working with those programs for several years, Photoshop was a piece of cake to learn! I have never paper scrapped and once vowed I would never do it. (I make an exception for digi-scrapping because it doesn't involve scissors and glue!) In my free time, I enjoy working out, watching my kids and their competition dance team perform, and researching my family history. My dream is to start my own digital scrap-for-hire business so I can quit my primary job as a consultant dietitian and do what I really love to do - digiscrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment